I’m making a few things for our Little Guy’s 1st Birthday.
I started with a fabric party hat, and made a matching pennant banner with cardstock paper and a clothesline rope.
Here’s what I used…
- scrapbook paper or cardstock
- paper hole punch
- string or rope (I used a 3/16″ braided clothesline)
- optional – paper trimmer (for cutting triangles)
- Make a triangle-shaped template. I printed a triangle shape from Microsoft Word then cut it out.
- Trace triangle shapes on the paper/cardstock. I traced them on the back of the paper so the lines wouldn’t show.
- Cut out the triangles and punch a hole in each top corner.
- Thread the string/rope through the holes and hang.