I recently created some new recipes inspired by the Mediterranean Diet, and included them while tracking my Weight Watchers points.
I incorporated lots of fresh ingredients, ditching the processed foods, and included heart-healthy fats and oils.
The best part is they are quick and easy, and share lots of the same ingredients, so I could shop once and make lots of different variations with the same foods.
Here’s one I came up with (photos to come):
Combine in a serving dish and toss until combined:
- 11 medium/large frozen pre-cooked shrimp, thawed
- 2 oz. whole-grain penne pasta, cooked and cooled
- 1 Tbs. pesto (here’s my 5 ingredient pesto recipe)
- 5 grape tomatoes
Entire serving: 9 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- Artichoke Shrimp & Pasta Toss: 8 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- Shrimp and Artichoke Salad: 6 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- Spinach Salad with Feta Crumbles: 7 Weight Watchers Plus Points