I recently created some new recipes inspired by the Mediterranean Diet, and included them while tracking my Weight Watchers points.
I incorporated lots of fresh ingredients, ditched the processed foods, and included heart-healthy fats and oils.
The best part is they are quick and easy, and share lots of the same ingredients, so I could shop once and make lots of different variations with the same foods.
Here’s one I came up with (photos to come):
Spinach Salad with Feta Crumbles
Combine in a serving dish and toss until combined:
- 2 c. baby spinach (more or less to taste)
- 1/4 c. crumbled feta cheese
- 1 Tbs. extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbs. lemon juice
- fresh ground black pepper (to taste)
- fresh chopped dill (to taste)
Entire serving: 7 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- Artichoke Shrimp & Pasta Toss: 8 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- Shrimp and Artichoke Salad: 6 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- Shrimp & Pesto Pasta Toss: 9 Weight Watchers Plus Points
- 5 ingredient homemade Pesto Recipe