Over the summer the kids and I tried a super-easy recipe for chocolate-covered blueberries. It has just two ingredients: chocolate (duh) and blueberries (double duh) LOL. They turned out really well and were fun to make and a great sweet snack.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 bag of milk chocolate chips
- 1-2 pints of blueberries
- silicone mold
WHAT YOU DO:
- Pour chocolate chips in a microwaveable bowl and microwave until melted.
- Spoon melted chocolate into the mold.
- Drop in a few blueberries.
- Freeze silicone mold then pop each piece out.
- Keep refrigerated (we put ours in cupcake liners and Ziplock bags).