Here’s a delicious recipe I adapted from inthekitchenwithkp.com: Cheesy Oven Baked Beef and Bean Burritos.
I love a spicy kick so I used jalapeno cheddar burrito wraps, but you can use whatever flour tortillas you like.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 15-oz can refried beans
- 1/2 c. sour cream
- 8 oz shredded cheese
- 1 package flour tortillas
- 1 small can red enchilada sauce (or homemade sauce)
- Optional–ingredients for toppings, such as corn, salsa, tomatoes, black olives, jalapenos, additional shredded cheese, sour cream, etc.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Prepare meat according to the directions on taco seasoning packet. Add onions, refried beans, and stir together.
- Remove from heat, stir in sour cream and half of shredded cheese.
- Spoon approximately ½ c. of mixture in center of flour tortillas, then roll up and place seam-side down in a 9×13 baking dish lined with foil and sprayed with Pam.
- Repeat with tortillas until filling is gone
- Pour enchilada sauce on top of filled tortillas, coating tortillas lightly then bake for 25-30 mins until filling is heated through and edges of tortillas are crisp.
- Remove from oven, top with remaining cheese and return to oven for 5 more mins.
- Remove from oven, allow to sit for 5-10 mins. Before serving, add your favorite toppings.