Here is one of the easiest dips on earth! Just in time for the Big Game.
It has only 3 ingredients; cream cheese, chili, and shredded cheese. Bake for 20 minutes and you’re set.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 packages cream cheese (8 oz each)
- 1 can chili (or 1 1/2-2 cups homemade)
- 1 1/2 c. shredded cheese
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In an oven-safe baking dish or pie plate, spread the cream cheese out evenly, then layer on the chili, and then top with cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 20 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and starts to bubble.
- Let sit 5-10 minutes, then serve with chips or crackers.