Here’s a One Pot Cheesy Chicken Pasta recipe I made. I love how everything cooks in the same pan – chicken, pasta noodles, and all!
This is how it turned out:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1-2 Tbs. olive oil
- 2 uncooked boneless chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 2 Tbsp. onion, chopped
- 2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 can Manwich Bold sauce + 1 can water
- 2 c. chicken broth – try homemade!
- 8 oz. uncooked Penne pasta
- 2 c. shredded cheddar jack cheese
WHAT YOU DO:
- Heat oil in a large pot. Add onion and garlic then saute for a minute or two. Add raw chicken, and cook until thoroughly cooked.
- Add broth, Manwich sauce, water, and pasta in the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce heat to simmer for 25-30 mins.
- Remove from heat and stir in cheese until it melts.
recipe adapted from yellowblissroad.com