Here is a super easy recipe: Chicken Taco Soup.
Part of my SHOP ONCE, MAKE 10 FREEZER RECIPES project.
You just pour 8 cans into a pan, add a packet of taco seasoning, and heat on low for a couple of hours!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 can chicken broth – or use homemade
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can green enchilada sauce
- 1 can diced tomatoes
- 1 can corn
- 1 can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can pinto beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 can (approx 12 oz.) chicken breast, drained
- 1 packet (1 oz.) taco seasoning
- optional toppings: shredded cheese, tortilla chips, hot sauce, sour cream, avocado, etc.
WHAT YOU DO:
Place all ingredients into a large pot or slow cooker then mix together.
Slow Cooker: cook on LOW for 2-3 hours *or* stove top: simmer on low for 30-60 min.
recipe adapted from eatthisup.com