Here’s a healthy lunch I made with my GEFU Spiral Cutter:
Zucchini “noodles” AKA zoodles. In a skillet, sauteed the zucchini with EVOO and garlic, added some sliced mushrooms, and topped it with pasta sauce. It was super delicious, and the zucchinis really did taste like pasta noodles.
Here’s what I did…
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 2 tsp. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 2 small zucchinis, spiral cut
- 4 oz. sliced Monterey mushrooms
- 1 clove of garlic, minced
- Optional toppings: spaghetti sauce, parmesan cheese, feta cheese, etc.
WHAT YOU DO:
- Saute the EVOO, garlic, zucchinis and mushrooms over medium-high heat until slightly tender.
- Serve with pasta sauce or other toppings.
Love zoodles? Here’s my lemon garlic shrimp on zoodles recipe.
Also check out: