This weekend we grilled some buffalo lime marinaded chicken breasts and they were delicious!
I adapted a recipe from sweetlittlebluebird.com and stored it in the freezer until we needed it. Here’s what we ended up with:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 4-6 uncooked boneless chicken breasts
- 1 c. Frank’s Red Hot Wings Buffalo Sauce
- 1/4 c. Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 c. lime juice + more if you want to squeeze some on top before serving
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- Optional: sandwich buns, toppings such as onions, provolone cheese, mayo, shredded lettuce, sliced tomatoes, Ranch dressing, buffalo sauce for dipping, etc.
WHAT YOU DO:
Place in a gallon ziplock bag: chicken, sauce, EVOO, lime juice, and garlic. Place in refrigerator and allow to marinade for 4-ish hours. Remove chicken from marinade and grill. While grilling, baste with marinade.
OR if freezing, combine all ingredients in a gallon ziplock bag, label, and freeze. Before grilling, remove from freezer and thaw. Remove chicken from marinade and grill. While grilling, baste with marinade.
Need more freezer meal ideas? Here’s a 5-ingredient Cheesy Pork Chops and Potatoes recipe