I have never been to a Bonefish Grill restaurant, but I hear they serve an awesome bang bang shrimp. Well, that’s what it seems like from all of my Pinterest recipe browsing. 😉
I tried a lightened-up version that uses Greek yogurt and loved it! Here’s how it turned out…
recipe adapted from thecookierookie.com
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 lb shrimp (frozen, precooked)
- 3 Tbs. plain Greek yogurt
- 1 1/2 Tbs. Frank’s sweet chili sauce
- 1/2 Tbs. Sriracha sauce
WHAT YOU DO:
- Thaw shrimp according to package directions.
- Place shrimp on a baking sheet and bake in a preheated 350F oven for 5-10 minutes.
- While baking, stir together the yogurt, sweet chili sauce, and sriracha sauce in a mixing bowl.
- After shrimp are out of the oven, place in the bowl and stir to mix with the sauce.
- Serve and enjoy!