Here’s an easy, fast, and light lunch idea: Buffalo Chicken with crumbled feta served in a pita pocket.
WHAT YOU NEED:
– 100 calorie pita pocket — I used an Oroweat multi-grain pocket thin
– approx 1/3 c. greens (lettuce, spinach, etc)
– 2 oz baked chicken breast, shredded or cubed
– 1 oz crumbled feta cheese
– drizzle of Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
WHAT YOU DO:
Open pita pocket and stuff with remaining ingredients.
Estimated Nutrition Information:
- 235 cal
- 8 g fat
- 22 carbs
- 5.3 fiber
- 21 g protein