Here’s a pizza dough recipe I tried that has just 2 ingredients: Equal amounts plain Greek yogurt and self-rising flour. I thought there’s no way it could be so easy to make dough, but it worked and the pizza was delicious!
I made a batch with 1 cup of each, and this is what I ended up with:
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 c. plain Greek nonfat yogurt
- 1 c. self-rising flour (plus additional for kneading/dusting)
WHAT YOU DO:
- Combine yogurt and flour in a mixing bowl, and stir to combine.
- Dust some flour on a flat surface, and place dough on top. Knead for 5-8 minutes or so.
- Roll out into the shape of crust you need (I ended up with
an oddly shapeda rustic looking crust).
- Place on a foil-lined baking sheet sprayed with nonstick cooking spray, and top with your favorite pizza toppings.
- I brushed the crust with extra virgin olive oil, then a thin layer of sauce, and topped it with shredded mozzarella cheese.
- Bake in a preheated 350F oven, for 15-20 mins or until cheese is bubbly.