Teeny Tiny Taco Cups – Use won ton wrappers baked in mini-muffin cups for an awesome twist on tacos!
Top with your favorite fixin’s: sour cream, guacamole, lettuce, black beans, tomatoes, etc. Perfect for appetizers, or even your main course.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 24 won ton wrappers
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1 packet taco seasoning
- 2 Tbs picante sauce
- 1/2 c. chunky salsa
- 1 c. shredded Mexican cheese blend
- Optional toppings: sour cream, sliced olives, guacamole, shredded lettuce, black beans, chopped tomatoes
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 425F.
- Press won ton wrappers into a 24-cup mini muffin pan.
- Brown beef in a skillet over medium-high heat until crumbled and thoroughly cooked. Drain fat. Stir in taco seasoning and picante sauce.
- Spoon beef mixture into wonton cups. Top with salsa and cheese.
- Bake for 5 minutes or until the wontons are golden brown and cheese is melted.
- Garnish with additional toppings (optional) and serve.