Sriracha Lime Garlic Roasted Chickpeas – just 5 ingredients but tons of deliciousness. Perfect for a healthy snack (just 3 WW+ points; or 2 “old” WW points). I split them up into little ziplock bags for 100 calorie portions. Just grab ’em and go.
Sriracha Lime Garlic Roasted Chickpeas
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 can (15 oz) chickpeas (garbanzo beans); rinsed, drained and patted dry
- 1 1/2 Tbsp sriracha hot sauce
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 tsp Kosher salt
WHAT YOU DO:
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk sriracha and lime juice together.
- Add chickpeas to a bowl, tossing gently to coat. Add garlic and salt, and combine.
- Spread chickpeas on a parchment paper lined baking sheet. Bake for 45-50 mins stirring/shaking pan every 15 mins or so.
- Remove from oven once chickpeas reach your desired texture.
Estimated Nutrition Information: recipe makes 4 servings — per serving:
- Calories: 110
- Fat: 2 g
- Fiber: 4 g
- Carbs: 18 g
- Protein: 7 g