I love love love anything buffalo. Here’s a non-fat buffalo shrimp dip I made, lightened up with Greek yogurt. It has only 4 ingredients so it’s super quick and easy. You can serve it with crackers, wasa flatbreads, in lettuce wraps, or even just eat it straight out of the bowl ha. The entire bowl is just 5 WW+ points (or 2 “old” WW points).
Skinny Buffalo Shrimp Dip
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 5 oz. frozen, cooked, salad shrimp; thawed according to pkg directions
- 1/4 c. Greek nonfat yogurt (I used vanilla since that’s what we had – it sounded kinda weird but I couldn’t tell a difference than from when I use plain)
- 1 Tbs. Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo Sauce
- sprinkle of garlic powder
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a bowl, mix all ingredients.
Estimated Nutrition Information – for the entire bowl:
Calories: 130 cal
Fat: 0 grams
Fiber: 2 grams
Carbohydrates: 6 grams
Protein: 45 grams