Here’s an easy one-pot recipe, with just three ingredients: Teriyaki Pork Chops. I used a bottled teriyaki sauce as a marinade, and seared the pork chops in a skillet with some EVOO. With just 200 calories each, these pork chops are just 5 WW PlusPoints each! The portions were quite large so you could always slice each pork chop in half (or even cut into slices and divide them into however many servings you want).
3 Ingredient Teriyaki Pork Chops
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 3 (1-lb. total) uncooked boneless pork chops, seasoned with salt and pepper
- 4 Tbs. teriyaki sauce
- 1 tsp. extra virgin olive oil (EVOO)
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a gallon ziplock bag combine pork chops and teriyaki.
- Refrigerate 45-60 minutes to allow pork chops to marinade.
- To prepare, heat EVOO in large skillet over med-high heat. Remove pork chops from marinade and sear for 3-4 minutes. Reduce heat to medium, flip, and sear 3-5 additional minutes or until cooked through. Serve.
Number of Servings: 3
Weight Watchers PlusPoints Per Serving: 5
Estimated Nutrition Information – Per Serving:
4.2 grams fat
9.2 grams carbohydrates
30.5 grams protein
0 g. fiber