Buffalo Feta Deviled Eggs Recipe – Now that Easter is over what do we do with all of these eggs?!? Ha. This year I tried a recipe with a twist on the usual deviled egg. This variation has feta cheese, buffalo sauce, and instead of mayo: Greek yogurt. There are just 44 calories per piece, or 1 WW+ point!
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 6 hard-boiled eggs (tip: use baking soda for easy to peel eggs)
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 Tablespoons Greek nonfat plain yogurt
- 1 Tablespoon fresh parsley, finely diced
- 1/8 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 Tablespoon Frank’s Red Hot Buffalo sauce
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
WHAT YOU DO:
Peel eggs, and slice lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a bowl. Set egg whites aside.
With a fork, mash together yolks, feta cheese, yogurt, half of the parsley, onion powder, Buffalo sauce, and celery salt. Place mixture in a zipper sandwich bag and seal. Cut off a tiny piece of a bottom corner and pipe filling into
reserved egg whites.
Garnish with remainder of parsley. Refrigerate until serving.
recipe inspired by sheknows.com
Estimated Nutrition Information (Recipe Makes 12 Pieces) Per 2 Pieces:
- 88 calories
- 6.1 grams fat
- 0.4 grams carbohydrates
- 0 fiber
- 7.5 grams protein