Here are some turkey burgers I made – stuffed with spinach, garlic, oats, and lemon juice. So easy! You just mash up all the ingredients and form it into patties. I used one pound of ground turkey and made 4 burgers but they were huge, so next time I will probably make 5 or 6.
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 16 oz. ground turkey 93% lean
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach, torn into small pieces
- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1/2 cup old fashioned rolled oats
- 1 egg, beaten
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- pepper, to taste
WHAT YOU DO:
- In a mixing bowl, combine all ingredients. Form into patties. (The nutrition info below is for servings of 4 patties)
- Spray a skillet with cooking spray, or mist with olive oil, and heat over medium heat.
- Cook until skillet until cooked through and browned, approximately 8 minutes on each side.
Estimated Nutrition Information: Per Serving (recipe makes 4 servings)
- 225 calories
- 9.9 grams fat
- 131 mg cholesterol
- 8.9 grams carbohydrates
- 1 gram fiber