daCucumber Avocado Tomato Salad Recipe
WHAT YOU NEED:
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, sliced into halves or quarters
- 2 cucumbers, sliced then cut in half
- ½ red onion, diced
- 3 avocados, chopped
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 2-3 Tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 2-3 Tbsp. fresh squeezed lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. chopped fresh dill
- sea salt and black pepper, to taste
WHAT YOU DO:
Place tomatoes, cucumbers, onions, avocados, garlic, and dill in a large bowl.
Drizzle with olive oil and lemon juice. Toss gently to combine.
Just before serving, season with salt and pepper.